The tram operates load-n-go. Including travel and boarding time, cabins typically depart every 6 minutes. A trip is 4 minutes each way. Visit the upper terminal and nearby patios and cafes for as long as you wish.
The tram is typically crowded weekdays 7am to 9am and 4pm to 6pm. We recommend visiting any time we're open on weekends. Weekdays, a great time to beat the crowds is 10am to 3pm or 6pm to 9pm.
Weekdays: 5:30am to 9:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 1pm to 5pm (Sunday service resumes May 20, 2018)
CLOSED on the following days in 2018:
- January 1st, New Year's Day
- January 15th, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 14th, close early at 8:30pm
- February 15th through Mon. Feb. 19th, 5 day closure for maintenance (more info)
- May 28th, Memorial Day
- June 23rd to July 30th, 5 week closure for maintenance (more info)
- September 3rd, Labor Day
- November 22nd Thanksgiving Day
- December 25th, Christmas
Round trip fare: $4.70
Ticket machines at lower terminal accept debit/credit only.
Children 6 and under: free
Tram annual pass: $100
Active Military, Retired and Veteran Identification Cards: honored
TriMet annual and monthly passes: honored, except Hop Fastpass
Portland Streetcar annual pass: honored
C-TRAN annual and monthly passes: honored
March Wellness Member cards: honored
OHSU rides are pre-paid by OHSU with display of an OHSU badge or patient ticket.